internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Passover-Kosher Coke in the triangle area?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Frye, Matthew" <Matthew.Frye AT rexhealth.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Passover-Kosher Coke in the triangle area?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:36:39 -0400

>Yeah, they still know how to drink cola in Europe. Everything's made
>with real sugar. I know some Dr. Pepper fans who go nuts on trips to
>France. A bit too expensive for empty calories IMO <g>.

If you go to the original Dr. Pepper bottling facility in Texas, you can get
Dr. Pepper made with pure cane sugar instead of corn syrup. I used to live
within 90 minutes driving distance (I think it was in Waco) and went there
on my way to Dallas once.

MPF

----- Confidentiality Notice -----
This e-mail and any attached documents contain confidential information
belonging to the sending entity, Rex Healthcare, and is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) or entity(s) associated with the recipient addresses
listed in the message header. The authorized recipient of this information
is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of the
email and/or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for
return or destruction of this information.

To report abuse or inappropriate use, please email abuse AT rexhealth.com.

  • RE: [internetworkers] Passover-Kosher Coke in the triangle area?, Frye, Matthew, 04/14/2004