internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] fury over WTC ads

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] fury over WTC ads
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:49:16 -0500

phew that was like pulling teeth.

no question FDR's civil rights record was the worst being the only president
to imprison individuals based solely on their race. do i think it was wrong
for him to use that as a political slogan? NO. he's commenting on his
record in defending the nation. (although if i lived in his time i would be
screaming "yeah, i remember pearl harbor and your isolationism did nothing
to prevent it!")