internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] fury over WTC ads

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] fury over WTC ads
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:30:03 -0500

the content is of no importance, the fact that the images of those attacks are being used for political gain is heinous and i would bash ANY canidate that used them.

It is a crying shame, but it's a sad reality of our culture.. politicians always make a mockery of things, to further their
own agendas. Remember the tragedy in Columbine? Did you notice
how the anti-gun folks jumped all over that, and kept that
"front and center" for months and months, to support their
anti-gun agendas?

These politicians have no respect for the people of this country,
living or dead. They prey on the emotional responses of the
people, and use them to manipulate their reactions.

It's freaking ridiculous... I just hope most people
are capable of seeing through this transparent
non-sense.

TTYL,

Phillip R.

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org