internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] back to important issues

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] back to important issues
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:10:15 -0500

micah wrote:
Too bad you have to leave the state for any rye other than Jim Beam's
yellow label.

This is one of my major gripes, too. I'd really like to try more ryes, but hafta drive out of state to get any. I'd love to get my hands on some Pappy Van Winkle 13-year Family Reserve. Will probably have to drive to Kentucky one day to do so.

I have a major rant on the Soviet-style liquor store system in this state, how it is dominated by the major distributors and only caters to the mass market. But I'll spare you.

TaB