internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] back to important issues

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: thomas AT tbeckett.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] back to important issues
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:40:43 -0500

Interesting that the article did not explain the difference between single malt and pure malt - it is not just semantic. As I understand it, a single malt is malt whisky all from the same distillery, but usually from different years (the age on the bottle is the youngest whisky present in the blend). A pure malt is usually malt whiskies from more than one distillery. A blend uses grain whisky in addition to malt.