internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] back to important issues

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] back to important issues
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:00:52 -0500 (EST)

Nothing quite beats drinking Bruichladdich on Islay and Isle of Jura Malt
Whisky on Jura, etc...

See "Island-Hopping in the Scottish Hebrides" near the bottom of
http://www.ncbg.unc.edu/program.htm

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)