internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Gas Stoves

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Gas Stoves
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 11:46:39 -0400

No, we hired a plumber. If you want, I can look up his name.

On Thursday, Jul 3, 2003, at 15:54 US/Eastern, David Minton wrote:

So, this was the gas company that ran the line?

David

On 7/3/03 3:24 PM, "Diana Duncan" <art2mis AT nc.rr.com> wrote:

One of the major requirements in buying a home down here for us was the
availability of a gas line to the house. I think we had the line
extended within the first two weeks in the house. While we were at it,
we had the guy run the line to the laundry room for a gas dryer and out
to the deck for our grill. Heaven!

I don't recall it being expensive. Perhaps $300? But that's because
of all the extra line to the deck, mostly. And honestly, we were NEVER
going to be happy cooking on electric. :)

Diana