internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Gas Stoves

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Gas Stoves
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:50:15 -0400

We were looking at mid-range ranges, so the gas (convection) ranges are
about the same cost as the electrics (flat-top with convection) at about
$1,600.

This gas KitchenAid looks interesting:

http://www.kitchenaid.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=434291&p
rmenbr=136&catname=Ranges&sku=KGSC308LSS

Or this electric:

http://www.kitchenaid.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=434240&p
rmenbr=136&catname=Ranges&sku=KESC308LSS

There are also some Jenn-Air ranges we looked at, but they were about $300
more.

I had not considered the cost of gas to run the range.

David