internetworkers - [internetworkers] Gas Stoves

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Gas Stoves
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 23:59:25 -0400

It is time to get a new stove. I currently have an electric stove, but am
considering switching to gas. I have gas going to the house for the heating
system. How much work do you think it would be to have a gas connection run
to my kitchen? My house has a crawl space, where I guess the line would run.

Does anyone have an idea of how much this would cost? Anyone have a
recommended company to do this sort of work?

Thanks,
David