internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] low end web site authoring tools

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: lisa linn <spacegrrl AT earthlink.net>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] low end web site authoring tools
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 21:32:00 -0400

on 4/10/03 3:26 PM, Kurt Schlatzer at kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com wrote:

> Look into Macromedia's Contribute. I think it's under $100.

I recently set up some of my users at work to use Contribute. They love
it, but it's really meant to be used in an environment where there's a web
guru using Dreamweaver to create DW templates. The Contribute users are
meant to contribute content only-- hence the name.

it doesn't provide any access to the source from within the app-- you'd have
to bring your page up in a text editor if you got into trouble and needed to
get to the source.

--
lisa linn
http://www.AllPodsGoToRoswell.net/