internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Our Unsatisfactory contest

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Our Unsatisfactory contest
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:41:05 -0400

> anywho, i removed myself from trilug and tribug to not have to hear
> your opinion and now you want to run this list, too.
>
> okay. you win.

There has been no change in how the list is 'run' or who it is 'run' by. The
group of list administrators hasn't changed recently. Since there is very
little that us list admins do, I don't think it will.

This is an unmoderated, open membership list. List members determine the
content. The originally suggested topics were the Internet and the Triangle.
Topics of local and techie interest remain my favorites. However, the
contributors to this list have offered many topics beyond these that have been
quite fun. I know that many list members quite enjoy the off-topic nature of
the list.

As with so many things, this list is what you make it.