internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Our Senatorial contest

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joey O'Doherty" <joey AT odoherty.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Our Senatorial contest
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:11:10 -0400

http://www.greens.org/nc/petition.html

Hey, it's a start.

/joeyo

Chris Hedemark wrote:

On Wednesday, October 16, 2002, at 06:04 PM, Diana Duncan wrote:

So...as an homage to Mr. Matusiak, I wonder if anyone on the list has any
thoughts on the debate between Bowles and Dole the other night?

I usually vote third party, unless a major party candidate has "done the right thing" by me as a voter in the past (a rare thing, indeed).

I didn't watch the whole debate, as it became clear early on that neither one is really ready for this job. I think Bowles is unethical, and Dole is completely out of touch. Are there any third party candidates?

Chris Hedemark
Professional Computer Consulting & Videography
Hillsborough, NC
http://yonderway.com

"Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time." -Steve Wright

pub 1024D/B663781B 2001-11-13 Joey O'Doherty <joey(at)odoherty(dot)net>
Key fingerprint = F76B 9ACA 4197 C707 6E4D 2B78 E430 101A B663 781B