internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Our Senatorial contest

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Chris Hedemark <chris AT yonderway.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Our Senatorial contest
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:08:18 -0400

On Wednesday, October 16, 2002, at 06:04 PM, Diana Duncan wrote:

So...as an homage to Mr. Matusiak, I wonder if anyone on the list has any
thoughts on the debate between Bowles and Dole the other night?

I usually vote third party, unless a major party candidate has "done the right thing" by me as a voter in the past (a rare thing, indeed).

I didn't watch the whole debate, as it became clear early on that neither one is really ready for this job. I think Bowles is unethical, and Dole is completely out of touch. Are there any third party candidates?

Chris Hedemark
Professional Computer Consulting & Videography
Hillsborough, NC
http://yonderway.com

"Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time." -Steve Wright