internetworkers - Re: Stopping terrorism

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Stopping terrorism
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:07:38 -0400

If the terrorists own the plane, or charter a private plane, they have every
right to be there. They wouldn't even be looking suspicious. Does anyone
check the baggage that is loaded onto private planes?

I was not implying they would be driving around looking for unattended
aircraft to hijack.

David