internetworkers - Re: Stopping terrorism

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Stopping terrorism
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:56:10 -0400

There are ceramic knives that are legal in the US, but I believe they are
required to contain enough metal (often incorporated into the ceramic
components) to set off a metal detector. At least, I believe that is the
case for the copies of "CIA Letter Openers" which are fighting knives
designed to be smuggled through metal detectors that may be purchased in the
US

David.