internetworkers - Re: Stopping terrorism

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: sovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Stopping terrorism
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:44:09 -0700 (PDT)

> We forgot about ceramic knives that will pass through metal detectors
>(and maybe through x-rays machines). Sure they are illegal in the US,

There's a San Francisco company selling ceramic knives endorsed by Ming Tsai
(Food Network chef). Their website is eceramic.com. The website talks about
domestic shipping rates so I think it's legal for them to sell the knives in
the US. I've been thinking about buying one, I heard they're really good
kitchen knives.

yours, Sarah