internetworkers - Re: Stopping terrorism

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Robert Weeks <robert AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Stopping terrorism
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:47:48 -0400

I'm curious about what we plan to do about terrorists who are already here?
People I know in NYC are afraid a nuclear device may be set off in the
middle of Manhattan by people who are already here.

Paranoid? Yes. Within the realm of possibility? Definitely.

The whole situation is amazingly complex and depressing.

As far as the email suggesting we switch to ethanol; While finding
alternatives to petroleum products is a great idea in general which we need
to do in any event, do you think we would cease to support Israel? There are
a number of other reasons that we support Israel other than our financial
interests in petroleum products. Should we just leave Israel alone to fend
for themselves?

Robert