internetworkers - Re: collapse

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Robert Weeks <robert AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: collapse
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:52:30 -0400

Historically no. Japan certainly stopped sending kamikazes over to attack
us.

What would you have done about Hitler? Look for a non-violent solution?

If countries are afraid to harbor known terrorists and their training camps
I think we will see a great reduction in terrorist aggressions. I think a
lot of other people agree with me on this.

Of course we could just go on doing what we've been doing for the last 25
years, maybe one day it will be your friends and family that are affected,
bombed, or gassed or the economy of this country ruined to the point where
we become a third world country and then maybe you'll see things a little
differently.

Freedom fighters, pluheeze spare me. Did these cowards even take credit for
their actions or tell us what the hell they killed thousands of innocent
Americans for? They killed in cold blood out of hatred fueled by religious
fanaticism. What freedom where they fighting for? How did their actions take
them or their people closer to "freedom"?

Robert