internetworkers - RE: carrboro in the n&o

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "tengu typed, not" <tengu AT unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: carrboro in the n&o
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 12:43:37 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Paul Jones professed:
<bris>
bigger sense. somewhere it's written (not in a holy book) that it takes
150 people to make a culture changing critical mass. are we there yet?

< 125 if no one wears pants. Derm has a better Cosmic Cantina, and on
Fridays we play "What's That Caliber?" No problem with your 'connection'
either, just walk out your door, and turn right.
Or left.
Not really, Derm's just about like any other town that has most of RTP in
it, without UNC to give it that stale beer taste nine months of the
year. In the summer, Carrboro is Xanadu.
---
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on
society.
-Mark Twain