internetworkers - RE: carrboro in the n&o

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: carrboro in the n&o
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 12:10:57 -0500

Could it be that the "journalist"s happen graduate from UNC-CH? Are
they writing what they know? I can see the headlines now: "Carrboro,
What Happened to the Promise?" or "The CyberGlutch Gulp!". Get ready for
the expose' shows on HardCopy-Carrboro Edition.
Roger in downtown RTP. (Eating lunch too fast and getting giddy)