internetworkers - RE: carrboro in the n&o

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "j. alfred prufrock" <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: carrboro in the n&o
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 12:03:27 -0500

Heather Hesketh wrote:
> I'm just surprised that the same Carrboro scene is repeatedly news, that's
> all. I'm not jealous, which is what it seems I've come across as, given
> the responses to my original post. I was honestly just wondering if anyone
> else found it much less news than the first time or two they read the same
> story.

i guess i should have been more direct. i'm used to couching all my
comments with lots of might coulds. it's just the way i was raised, i
guess. to be direct, yes, many other people find the story more and more
less than news upon each repetition. and those same folks wouldn't think
you sound jealous. it's nice that people can get recognized for what
they do, though.

chris calloway