homestead - Re: [Homestead] Not so fast

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Not so fast
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:22:28 -0400

From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>
. And I would disclose to them that they are soulless yuppie
bigots with no morals.

Hey! I resemble that remark! I used to be a yuppie. Of course I'm no longer young, urban, or a professional (now I'm just a degenerate hick who rides through town in my rusted-out pickup, often with the home-made stock rails and a critter in the back...a persona I have spent years perfecting), but going back on your word isn't about being a yuppie, it's about being uncouth and un-neighborly, as those folks certainly are.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA