homestead - Re: [Homestead] Not so fast

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Not so fast
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 09:10:18 EDT

I was surprised to hear the story as well, having been raised in Illinois
farm country, the word is your
bond was so well ingrained in me that I would have assumed the deal done
and started moving. Hopefully
this will lead to an even better place and have a silver lining.

Drew

In a message dated 4/18/2010 1:10:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mmcharry AT gmail.com writes:

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 11:15 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a banner day for the Homestead List...
> Gene and James, agreeing...

I also agree with Gene, James, and Bev. It came as a rude surprise to
me that people could promise something and then ignore their own
promise.