homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shaking the grid

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shaking the grid
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 05:54:07 -0800 (PST)

My version of health care reform :-)

All medical providers change their billing...

Those with health insurance pay $1000
Those without health insurance pay $100

That simple step applied across the board would cut out the cost of all the
health insurance skyscrapers and offices, all the salaries of the health
insurance workers, all the retired insurance agents collecting kickbacks on
policies they wrote, all the long distance faxes and phone calls back and
forth to get permission to treat patients, and so on............   It cuts
out the red tape cost of the insurance companies.

I know, none of my ideas are popular......... but do the math.

 --------

"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value ZERO" ~ Voltaire 1729