homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tool question

  • From: "Chris Clarke" <hstead AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tool question
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 20:16:54 -0500

Sears also has a huge tool sale in June around Father's day.

Don Bowen KI6DIU
New ruralize pages, follow the link off http://www.ruralize.com

That is when I started looking. What I find is the if you want a small set of six sockets, you're good with the sales. If you want ALL of the sockets from 4mm to 22mm, you need to buy the set that never goes on sale.

Every socket made by Craftsman in every size could be had last week for $350. I don't think I"ll ever be able to spring for it.... So I may get the $90 3/8" set ...

Chris
Apex, NC
(N20CO)