homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tool question

  • From: "Chris Clarke" <hstead AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tool question
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 20:20:51 -0500

One of the things that I have trouble with is squinting to try to figure out what size that socket is. I see that they are now making sockets with larger easier to read sizes. To me that is a big advantage, though I don't know how much wear that will take.
I prefer six point sockets, except sometimes the space is tight and you can't always turn the wrench a full sixth of a turn.
Van Dell

I would get the laser etched ones no doubt.... Although my eyes are still so good without glasses I can read the smallest details on a 20, I can tell that that won't last much forever... (I have great eyes for seeing thing within 4 inches... )

Chris