homestead - Re: [Homestead] healthy fats

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] healthy fats
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 23:08:15 -0800

Arg, you didn't insult my intelligence and I thought that would be clear when I said "CONFUSED my aged mommy brain cells." My brain works a to b, b to c and that's the way it is <g> I had to go look it up to see the actual mechanics of it. Things don't make sense to me if I can't follow the bread crumbs.

Lynda
Members of Congress should be compelled to wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can identify their corporate sponsors.

Right. I was trying to make it easy for everyone, sorry if I dumbed it
down and insulted your intelligence. Was not my intention....