homestead - Re: [Homestead] tomatoes in compost

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] tomatoes in compost
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 16:22:40 -0700 (PDT)

Bev,

Please consider tossing a recycled $1 Dollar bill into the compost pile along
with a recycled $10 Dollar bill.  With a little luck you will get some really
nice hybrids volunteering,,, multiple of $9.00 bills would be really

--------

“All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way.
People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes,
and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome.
Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder
respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” ~ George
Orwell