homestead - Re: [Homestead] ???

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ???
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 15:21:08 -0800 (PST)

Well, I'm glad you aren't snowed-in. She's on Pheno-barb. Probably twice a
day , forever. Don't yet know of extent of permanent damage. Doc ran
regular labs and a special test , again , for valley fever. It is a desert
illness tyhat can cuase neurological problems -- 'wanted to make sure not two
things going on at once. Still waited for all labs. Dog seems 'better' in
some ways; personality is still there; she is still about 70% human and 30 %b
canine; but she is too doped up to really know. I am very agitated over this
whole ordeal. Sometimes I think being a naturally unkind person who
lectured people about not giving anthropomorphic qualities to dogs would be
much easier than living a life of kindness and goodness.