homestead - Re: [Homestead] State vs. Fed

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] State vs. Fed
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 00:14:00 -0800

Well, if you use Teflon's own criteria for judging who the first black president was/is, it still goes to Clinton <<eg>> Teflon himself said that the ability to dance was the criteria. Quite honestly, having danced competitively, I can say that Clinton is the better dancer. All Teflon does is the same kind of shuffle Oprah does and that ain't dancing! <g>

As to the rest, I've done the research and can state, unequivically, that Teflon is the dirtiest politician in my lifetime! I have no expectation from him at all and only feel great sadness for our great-greats who will still be bearing the burden of the fiddling (printing money) IF this country even survives it.

And if he says one more thing about education I will scream. Word for word it is straight from Ayers' Manifesto. The U.S. is less literate than it was 50 years ago which clearly proves that throwing money at education AND having the Feds involved is NOT going to produce a literate population. The dropout rates just keep climbing. Violence in schools is increasing. And what is the difference between 1909 and 2009? The involvement of the Federal government!

Ya know, I think my Dad and my Grampa need to take all the Dems out behind the ol' barn! Obviously, none of them ever played team sports or had their parents teach them about sportsmanship. Rule #1 in our house was "it's how you play the game, no winning or losing. Rule #2, never be a poor loser. Rule #3, ALWAYS be a gracious winner!

The Dems are their own worst enemy and when they fall, it is going to be one mighty AND final splat!

Lynda, who thinks all this political party nonsense is pure unadulterated steaming bull poop and that political parties is THE worst thing that ever happened to this country. Well, other than the advent of the white man, of course <g>

This, plain and simple, was a Democratic wish list, a running tab kept
alive by the party waiting for the day when there would be a willing Dem
president and a majority Dem congress. They have waited 40 years for
this. I knew it was coming before the first bailout happened. Pelosi
and Frank pretty much said it was coming. Obama is just putting his
stamp on it.
They used to say that Bill Clinton was the first black president. They
also said that Hillary was really the president and sex addict Bill was
just whipped, her sex slave. It is kind of funny now, in hindsight.
Now, we really do have a black president, and yet STILL, there is a
female dragon lady in control, and no I don't mean Hillary, I mean Nancy
Pelosi. This country is really being run by Pelosi. Sadly, Barack is
her puppet. I just hope this trend doesn't continue. I just hope that
now that she has that out of her system, she got what she wanted, that
maybe she will let Obama work. He's gonna have to do better than
putting $13 in my pocket though. Obama et al had a lot to say about
Bush's $600 stimulus checks, but I can tell you that my $1200 went a lot
further in 2008 than $13/week I will get starting in June..that will be
a bit over $330 for 2009. And Bonus, that 13 will become 8 in
2010...woohoo! He's gotta do better. You know, I can live without a
tax credit, a tax cut or a stimulus check, if he will fix Social
Security and Healthcare and eliminate corruption in government. In
fact, I will state right now that ALL I expect from Obama is honesty and
I want him to eliminate corruption in government...no cheaters, no
stealers...I want accountability. I want the Madoffs of the world to
pay. I am tired of the Madoffs always coming out on top. So far, Obama
is disappointing me. He doesn't seem to be any different than those who
came before him, but he is good at adding spin. I will say this
though..I am glad that he is sending more troops to Afghanistan. That
is one promise he is keeping...