homestead - Re: [Homestead] State vs. Fed

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] State vs. Fed
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:00:37 -0500

bobf wrote:

p.s. Bev, when we have police (of whatever acronym) out chasing egg
and milk sellers and using choppers and UAVs to look for plants on
people's private land, we have too many police (of whatever acronym).

They don't make the laws, their job is to enforce them, whether they agree with them or not. Once again, the problem lies with Congress.

--
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will
not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius

~ Calvin Coolidge