homestead - Re: [Homestead] State vs. Fed

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] State vs. Fed
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:58:31 -0800 (PST)

'what' dollars are the "Republican" governors prayijng will be thrown? From
where do they come? Just actually when did this Congress and President
create the wealth to back the dollars for which they presume to 'throw' ?

The fact that Arizon's budget is bigger than that of Thailand means what?

I don't live in a mud hut or use the side of the road as a toilet. Besides,
under Governor Napolitano ( our new Homeland Security fuhrere and minister of
propaganda), Arizona ran up a multi-billion dollar deficit. So , how are we
rich, exactly?

The only richness I see being thrown about is what is being taken from people
like me and given to other people, which the political morons and parasitesm
getting their cut on the way.

The first thing that needs to be done , in every state that has a major
deficit, is to significantly cut the wages and benefits of State employees ;
and then federal employees.

We could then re-distribute 'those' riches to the more needy.

I'm sure you would agree with such good sense and social sector
philantropy................