homestead - Re: [Homestead] State vs. Fed

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] State vs. Fed
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:51:47 -0800 (PST)

Marie ; 'didn't mean to come across as a jackass, though I know I do on
occassion. 'listening to President Smiley Face (he was just on Tv smiling
and signing the trillion dollar stimulus bill), and knowing that I will be
paying even more taxes and my productive relatives and friends also will be ,
for generations, so that this generation who have wallowed in excess since
the 1960s, don't have to pay their own bills.

It is not right that a one year old is indebted to pay for the trillions in
political bribes -- bought votes-- being thrown out right now. This is both
parties, and the bankers who own them all.

We have too much government and too damn many government workers -- you are
right -- we should get rid of most of them. I'm sitting here thinking, and
can't think of many who make my life better.

The world is cruel in place outside Asia, Marie. The use of human flesh can
be purchased, cheaply, right here in the city of Phoenix, and every cop knows
where it occurs, but nothing stops the trade. It is monstrous here , just as
it is in Thailand or in Chicago; but that didn't answer my question about the
comparison of Thailand to Arizona. To me, that made no sense.

New York, Chicago, Los angeles, New Jersey, will all be first in line for the
federal bail-outs. If they had run there localisties correctly in the first
place, they would not be broke, and the feds woulsn't have to mortage out
young people futures for the baby boomer's exceese.

I swera that future generations will curse the memory of the baby boomers.
The good they did for a few things like civil rights will all be forgotten
because of their selfish self-centered excess.

I don't mind helping someone who need help. I was raised to be kind and
generous and have lived my private life in that fashion. But, I don't like
being forced by men with guns and keys to prison cells to give the reasults
of my productivity to the lazy and undeserving. There is a difference.