homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gypsum was Tillers...was Soil

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gypsum was Tillers...was Soil
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:19:51 -0800

Yes, there is one out that is "mold-resistant," not proof. However, it isn't the norm and quite expensive. It is imprinted "Humitek" or the newer one is "Mold Tough" and they are blue, not white. Plus it costs 4 to 8 times what regular sheetrock runs, I don't think you'll find much of it anywhere except in very expensive new building projects. Plus, their escape clause has most folks walking away!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>