homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tillers...was Soil and fertility

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tillers...was Soil and fertility
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:58:31 -0800

> What model? CRT or FRT?
If I remember correctly it is what they called a Horse. Like most
everything else in my life, the manuals are in storage. It was sold new in
1992 and has a Wisconsin engine.

> It must be one of those super expensive models if it has it's own
> battery. I've never spent enough that my tiller had a
> battery..lol..lucky you..<g>

I bought it used but with very little use and inside storage all its life.
I think I paid $200 for it.

I can only afford used so spend a lot of time looking around. It took a
couple of years to find this good deal. Looking over Craig's list I see
several for sale.

Don Bowen KI6DIU