homestead - Re: [Homestead] Carrots

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Carrots
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 12:39:49 -0500

Thanks Lynda and Bev for sharing what you do or have done and what varieties
you've tried. Do either of you have a favorite or one that seems to do
better or more consistently? So Lynda, you don't have a dedicated carrot bed
at all--they just go wherever, and Bev, you have one dedicated bed but
noticed they also grow well with beans. This is all interesting to me. I
don't want to buy 4 varieties, wanted to narrow it down to just two.

Oh as I write I see that James is getting involved. ;)

Thank you.

Lisa