homestead - Re: [Homestead] Carrots

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Carrots
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:27:17 -0800

Yes, they are very sweet and excellent raw. In fact, I have to really watch DH or he'll pull them, wash them off in the garden and eat them all before they get to the size I want them and can get them in the house.

I generally don't get involved in carrot discussions because they don't like me <g> Until I decided to just toss and forget them amongst the other plants, I couldn't get them to grow for love nor money! So, must have been someone else who recommended them.

I've done the Danvers Half Long, too....forgot about that.
Do you like the RCC? Maybe you were the one who recommended it to me?