homestead - Re: [Homestead] Glasses from India

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Glasses from India
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 06:27:43 -0800 (PST)

Bev, just a thought and I don't know if it will be of use to you. Costco has
consistently been rated # 1 by consumer reports for the quality of their
glass cutting (or plastic); & the overall package and the price for quality.
At the Doctor's showroom, my wife's glasses would, also, cost well over $600.
At Costco, the price is almost half. And, they have a better selection of
frames than the doc.....................