homestead - Re: [Homestead] Creeks

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Creeks
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 07:05:49 -0700

On Jan 13, 2009, at 4:29 AM, Jeanne Driese wrote:

As James said, there is just no way to describe the feeling you get as you watch the water appear! The wet weather spring that runs out of the hill and down my last 4 steps was so thrilling to me that I stood on the steps and let the water flow right over my shoes. Wish I could get that water to flow back up to the top of my hill,

Jeanne, even a small flow, with a high head, can be lifted with a little ram pump.