homestead - Re: [Homestead] Glasses from India

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Glasses from India
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 06:43:04 -0500

Bev,
Those prices sound about the same as here in TN. My daughter just got her
first pair of bifocals and needed the same as you or else the lenses are coke
bottles and weigh a ton, besides looking bad. Her glasses have always been
expensive, even as a child. Eyes are precious things, scrimp somewhere else.
Sometimes that is easier said than done, but like I said eyes are precious
things!
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6