homestead - Re: [Homestead] Chinampas

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Chinampas
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:10:38 -0800 (PST)

1933 I remember reading about,,,, 211 BC I do not... LOL
Thanks for the history.

Gold - it's good for a hyperinflation.  Post hyperinflation is a coin toss.
If memory serves me right there is already talk of at least 2 other countries
returning to a gold standard, post US collapse.  Then there is talk of a one
world currency.  Who knows which way the wind will blow ultimately, certainly
not I.

For me at the practical level, it all means learn how to grow food, tough
times are ahead.

Downside Risk? None.  There is no downside to learning how to grow food.