homestead - Re: [Homestead] Chinampas

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Chinampas
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 01:47:53 EST

Lynda -I am so jealous. I only go out to the mailbox maybe every 4-5 days,
and what I picked up today was a Stater Brothers weekly ad (now stale and out
of date), a Paper Direct catalog, and something from an insurance company
mass
mailing.
Nobody loves me. Nobody cares. I am pond scum.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave
On a more serious note - we have had several 'clusters' of small earthquakes
the last couple of days (3-4) - Bev, you asked me about the first one, and I
never did answer you. Where I am, there are no structures more than
one-story tall - the worst thing that could happen to me is that my
three-tier column
of bird cages comes down and the cats get at them.
I didn't mean to go off on such a tangent - I realize it totally disables
the subject line.
S.

In a message dated 1/10/2009 10:20:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,