homestead - Re: [Homestead] Chinampas

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Chinampas
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 22:19:49 -0800

Well, you got part of it right <g> Three catelogs came in the mail this week.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <Bunjov AT aol.com>

Naw...don't take it personally. Everybody on this list cares about you (and
maybe me) but I picture them as - right now - hunkered down with their
significant others, or their dogs or whatevers, next to their woodstoves, poring
over seed catalogs by the light of the flames, and dreaming green dreams.
Fear not - come Spring, you and I will win the world! Every day is brand-new.