homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demise

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demise
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:01:26 -0800 (PST)

That's why I said Bush II had his finger in the cookie jar too.

All I was saying is that presidents are not SOLELY responsible, unlike the
claims of some people who we often hear cry "It's all Bush's fault", and
before that others in the other camp cried, "It's all Clinton's fault", and

I don't let GWB off easy.  Personally I think he had the look of a
schizophrenic in his eyes last time I saw him on TV............    :-)