homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demise

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demise
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 06:36:24 -0800 (PST)

Yet, the mainstream analysts still ridicule him on business related
television shows. They quote (nobel Winner) Paul krugman and others to
explain why Schiff is dead wrong. I like Schiff because of his 'call'. He
was dead on; he kept repeating it , over and over, to much scorn and
ridicule. And now, the hoighty toighty are incensed that he was right.

He has a family history of standing strong behind his beliefs. His father
Irving is an old man, still alive, but languishing away in a federal prison
-- many people consider him to be a political prisoner. The Schiffs are an
interesting bunch............