homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demis

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demis
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:17:21 -0500

If nohing else we do neeed roads, bridges, etc.

I don't know. The way the economy is going, once gas prices go back up, I won't be able to afford to drive, and won't have anywhere to go anyway. I don't have a job to go to (and it's less likely every day that I'll find one), and can't afford to shop. So I sit home and plan a bigger garden. If Schiff's right, maybe food will become one of those "black market" items. I've always wanted to be a black marketteer...selling squash secretly out of the back of the truck...."psst...wanna buy a zucchini?"

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA