homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demise

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demise
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:08:49 -0500

Once again, I agree completely with Peter Schiff. His ideas make SO much more sense than Obama's 'we need to spend our way out of this' philosophy. Geez; anyone who ever ran a household on a limited budget can see the stupidity in massive spending programs, and where it will lead. But the whole thing will have to collapse before the 'best and brightest' get it.

Lynn Wigglesworth
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>