homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demis

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demis
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:11:17 -0800

Just like the ugly tomatoes?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>

ROFLMAO !

Once upon a time, I was married to a former cop. During a wire tap - they kept hearing references to all these different exotic animals,,,,, zebras, lions, etc. The cops were convinced that it was code-speak for cocaine, marijuana, etc. They made the raid - and guess what ---- it turned out that there were only zebras and lions etc on the property and no drugs or marijuana.

Over the years, I saw many such similar "misinterpretations" followed by prosecution by authorities.

It tough economic times,,,, I made the leap that any references to sell Zuchinis or Cukes could be really misinterpreted by the "Morals" police.......... LOL.

Actually - its really not so funny .............. selling zucchinni black market could become just as illegal as what those people are going thru selling raw milk and coop beef........