homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demis

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demis
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 11:05:42 -0800 (PST)

ROFLMAO !

Once upon a time, I was married to a former cop.  During a wire tap - they
kept hearing references to all these different exotic animals,,,,, zebras,
lions, etc.  The cops were convinced that it was code-speak for cocaine,
marijuana, etc.  They made the raid - and guess what ---- it turned out that
there were only zebras and lions etc on the property and no drugs or
marijuana.

Over the years, I saw many such similar "misinterpretations" followed by
prosecution by authorities.

It tough economic times,,,, I made the leap that any references to sell
Zuchinis or Cukes could be really misinterpreted by the "Morals"
police.......... LOL.

Actually - its really not so funny .............. selling zucchinni black
market could become just as illegal as what those people are going thru
selling raw milk and coop beef........