homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demis

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demis
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 08:09:24 -0600

Uh-huh. My response to the present insanity is to can more and to
remain in the soul-sucking job that has (decreasing) benefits. The
idea behind the huge recovery package is that no one is spending
money. Mericans used to spend something like 120 percent of their
income, and now they're down to about 50 percent.

If nohing else we do neeed roads, bridges, etc.